First-Time Home Buyer Programs
Buying your first home is a big step and we have the answers you’re looking for.
There’s a lot to consider when buying your first home. How’s your credit? Will you need a down payment? Are there other costs you’ll need to pay for? What first-time home buyer programs are available?
To get answers to these questions and to see how much you may qualify for, you’ll need a first-time home buyer mortgage specialist with extensive knowledge of loan programs to help you buy your first home.
Are there other costs you’ll need to pay for?
There are costs specific to buying a home aside from your down payment. They generally fall into five categories.
- Third Party Closing Costs
- Property Taxes
- Homeowners Insurance
- Daily Interest
- Real Estate Agent Fees
The good news is that you may not have to pay all these fees yourself! Seller credits and first-time homebuyer grants can reduce what you owe at closing. Contact us to learn more about seller credits and to see if you’re eligible for a grant.
FREE Mortgage Guides To
Help You Get Started
Get a First-Time Home Buyer Specialist
- Receive valuable insights from a mortgage specialist who understands your specific wants and needs. Explain your unique situation and we’ll find solutions to help you buy your first house.
- Skip the trip! We can do everything over the phone. From our first call to application to e-signing any required documents. Applying for a home loan has never been easier.
- No first-year rookies here. Our loan officers have decades of mortgage experience. We explain the entire home buying process from start to finish and close loans in industry record times.
- Buying a home is one of the largest financial transactions most people will experience in their lifetime. We are here to help and educate you through every step.
Rely on Advantage Lending Corp for the highest level of client care and communication to ensure a smooth and efficient experience. Call us today at 248-608-RATE