Conventional Home Loans
Conventional loans are used for primary residence, second homes and investment properties, and are Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac (FHLMC) insured.
- Used for loan amounts equal to or less than $647.200
- Purchase / Refinance (rate and term AND cash out)
- Home Ready / Home Possible (first time home buyers – income qualifications apply)
- Construction Draw Loans
- Renovation Loans
- Fixed Rate & Adjustable Rate options available
Loan Terms available:
Custom terms between 8 to 29 years are also available.
30 Year Fixed Mortgages.
Conventional loans are the nation’s most popular financing choice when buying or refinancing a home. The 30 year fixed mortgage offers the security of knowing your payment will never change.
With conventional loans, you can:
- Buy a home with as little as 3% down.
- Refinance your home up to 95% of its current appraised value.
- No upfront government fees…ever.
- Offering the best interest rates as compared to other loan programs.
Although 30 year fixed rate terms are the most popular loan term for a conventional loan, we also offer conventional loans with terms starting at 8 years all the way through 30 years to meet your individual needs.
Adjustable rate loan terms are also available, ranging from a 3 year ARM to 7 year ARM.