VA Home Loans
Take advantage of the benefits you’ve earned with a VA loan.
VA loans are geared with the veteran’s best interest in mind. This type of home loan is a great option for those who have or are still serving our country.
- No private mortgage insurance.
- Easier underwriting guidelines.
- No mortgage insurance.
- Up to 100% financing.
Use a VA Home Loan to:
- Purchase a home with $0 Down.
- Reduce your closing costs.
- Get home loan with interest rates that are often as good and sometimes better than conventional interest rates.
Who can get a VA Home Loan?
VA home loans are available to military personal that have either served 181 days during peacetime, 90 days during war, or a spouse of serviceman either killed or missing in action.
VA Loans are used for primary residence only and are insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Purchase / Refinance (rate and term AND cash out)
- VA IRRRL loans (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan)
- Only foractive and veteran service personnel and their surviving spouses
- Fixed Rate & Adjustable-Rate options available
- 30 and 15 year terms available